Tuesday, August 12, 2008

This is...

my trade secret



My Lola is there to help me out with all my craft endeavours.

Quite frankly, I'm not sure how I ever managed without her assistance. She is a great help to me and oversees all the fine details. You see her here examining the quality of the interfacing I am about to use.

Checking on the correct layout of pattern pieces. This is not really her forte, she gets a little distracted by the tape measure and trying to eat the pattern paper.

Hard at work at the sewing machine.

Knitting is an especial favourite activity. She is very particular about yarns and quiality testing. The ball above had not been in the house three hours.

My trade secret is Lola. She is the creative powerhouse behind this crafty munchkin.
posted by elaine, 9:08 am

3 Comments:

Hello,

My name is Marion Bishop and I'm the webmaster of www.pinhole-glasses-direct.com

Would you be interested in writing an unbiased review of our product?

If you are, we can send you a free sample of the product which we would like you to review, and it is free of any shipping charges.

Feel free to contact me at pohsibnioram@gmail.com

Best regards,

Marion Bishop
commented by Blogger Unknown, August 19, 2008 12:13 pm  
Oh Lola looks exactly ther same as Trixie, our little loveable cat. And yes, she too likes the odd bit of yarn, but her new toy of a small cloth covered ball with a bell and catnip inside is an absolute smash. I'll have to get you one
commented by Blogger Unknown, September 13, 2008 11:03 am  
She's so talented.
commented by Blogger Fe, September 28, 2008 12:56 pm  

Add a comment