Friday, July 24, 2009

Thursday is for liking things

hello!

only a teensy bit late. I used to be all on time and stuff. I'm not so much any more. Except for appointments (casual and business and medical and etc.) and I'm still early for those or I get anxious.

so what am I going to tell you about my likes this week?

I like Turkish Delight.



The soft rosewater sweetness of traditional turkish delight is one of my few sweet weaknesses. I'll sometimes eat the one in the pink wrapper from the supermarket but I REALLY can't go past these soft squishy no chocolate morsels. NOM.

Labels:

posted by elaine, 9:58 am

2 Comments:

When I was in London last year I found a stall at Borough Market which had no less than 21 different types of turkish delight.

I tried them all.

Needless to say I felt very sick afterward.

But I still love the stuff.
commented by Blogger magical_m, August 10, 2009 10:39 pm  
twenty. one. types. of. turkish. delight.

WANT.
commented by Blogger elaine, August 11, 2009 10:10 am  

Add a comment