Monday, August 03, 2009

My new favourite craft

is crochet.




Yep. I have come a long way in a few short weeks.

From a mangled looking almost granny square to hooking away on crowded trains. I've been making teeny tiny crochet things. Prototypes, one may call them. Sort of like these but smaller. And different in design.



One of the things I like so much is that I can tuck a ball of yarn in my coat pocket and happily crochet in a crowded train carriage rather than standing bored for the 30 minutes or so. It maked commuting a bit more fun. Hurrah!

Labels: ,

posted by elaine, 9:58 am

2 Comments:

Impressive, Miss Elaine!

Any more thoughts on a shop front/residence?

Methinks it would be grand.
commented by Blogger Melba, August 04, 2009 10:39 am  
yes, ideas and more ideas, Melba.

I'm going to say 'stay tuned', I'm looking at a place next week so if it's good this will be soon.
commented by Blogger elaine, August 05, 2009 9:28 am  

Add a comment